Sell Art Online

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Joy of Baking: White Chocolate Strawberry Cream Cake

Finding recipes is something that I take great pleasure in, especially when they turn out to be gems. For the past nine or ten years I have been steadily building up a collection of favorite recipes, as well as favorite places to look for them.

But if finding a great recipe is a joy, then creating one and sharing it is even better. This last weekend I put together a summery (although by no means restricted to that season!) concoction that I have dubbed "White Chocolate Strawberry Cream Cake," the recipe of which I have posted on my Suite 101 page and can be found here: White Chocolate Strawberry Cream Cake. 

If you do decide to create this confection, I hope you enjoy eating it as much as we did!

6 Comments:

The JR said...

Oh GIRL! Yes, that looks good. Would luv to eat one (slice or whole cake). But, my MEAN Dr. has laid down the law again.

No sugar, new meds - diet, exercise and lose weight..... ;<

MWebster said...

And how long does this fun-less regime need to last? :(
*Hugs and Sympathy*

Wander to the Wayside said...

Well, I have no such restrictions, and am a sugar addict who walks every day and switched to diet soda and tea to make treats possible, so I WILL be checking this out! How can it lose with white chocolate and strawberries?

MWebster said...

*Sigh* I wish I had the exercise motivation to walk every day. I think I did it for about a week, maybe, at the start of the summer. (Too cold here to do it in winter.)
Hope you enjoy the recipe!

The Blonde Duck said...

I love white chocolate. Yum!

You would love Despicable Me if you liked Finding Nemo, Cars, the Incredibles...

MWebster said...

Loved them. I am really looking forward to seeing this movie.

Keani, Tibetan Spaniel

Icewind and Keani - New Beginnings