Sell Art Online

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Big Boy and the Little Man

Keani: "What is that thing?"
Keani: "I can't get the toy, Mom..."
Keani: "Yes! He's distracted. Gonna grab it while I've got the chance."
This is how Keani eats; taking kibble bits out of his bowl and dropping them on the floor.
Icewind: "Don't worry Mom, I'll clean it up."
Keani: "I'll think I'll eat my food after all. I don't need your help."
Keani: "Gotta finish this before he comes back."
Icewind: "Oh, fine, I'll eat my own food. It's exactly the same anyway."
Keani: "My foot. This is my foot."
Keani in the driver's seat
Keani: Zzzzzz
Icewind: "Are you checking up on us?|

2 Comments:

The JR said...

They are both beautiful boys. So sweet.

Luv the pictures.


Totally understand about being busy. I'm so tired right now, I'm thinking about going home and taking a nap!

MWebster said...

*grins* Sounds like a great plan to me!

Keani, Tibetan Spaniel

Icewind and Keani - New Beginnings