Sell Art Online

Monday, May 10, 2010

Nine Hundred Cookies - Check

Okay, so I did say approximately one thousand cookies. Does nine hundred and twenty-nine count? That's about one hundred cookies for every month, and even my husband the 'cookie monster' thinks that that's a lot of cookies.

After three hundred and sixty-eight chocolate chip cookies, sixty-seven molasses cookies, one hundred and sixteen chocolate oatmeal cookies, one hundred and forty-four oatmeal butterscotch cookies and two hundred and thirty-four triple chocolate cookies, THE BLITZ: Phase One is done. (Well, it will be in about half-an-hour when my husband has finished vacuum sealing the last batch.)
Seven more phases to go!

2 Comments:

Kristen said...

That is a HUGE amount of cookies!! I may have missed this part, but what are your plans with so many cookies? Wow! I can't even imagine how long it took to bake all those delicious morsels :)

MWebster said...

Hey Kristen, Thanks for the comment!:) The cookies (and everything else) are so that I ideally won't have to bake/cook while I am in school. I still want to juggle a bunch of other things, so I am trying to prepare as much in advance as I can! :D

Keani, Tibetan Spaniel

Icewind and Keani - New Beginnings